No products in the cart.
A powerful health supplement and healing modality made from the dried and powdered cartilage of sharks from the pristine waters of Australia.
- Known for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Sourced from Australia's pristine waters
- Thought to assist the body in manufacturing compounds necessary to maintain healthy connective tissue
- Can be used to assist in the temporary relief of pain associated with arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Commonly utilised to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis
- Shark Cartilage 500mg
- No added sugar, lactose, starch, gluten, yeast, salt, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
Warning: Shark cartilage is not recommended for children, pregnant women and people who have recently undergone surgery or have suffered a heart attack. Please consult your health care professional if you have any queries.
Scientists have come to believe that the skeletal structure of sharks, which is entirely made up of cartilage and attributes to 6-8% of their gross body weight, is responsible for their ability to quickly heal themselves and remain infection free. Thus shark cartilage has become one of the most beneficial health supplements available and is presently one of the most powerful healing modalities ever discovered.
Australian by Nature Shark Cartilage is harvested from the clean and clear waters of Australia. It is processed naturally using low temperature technology in order to preserve the delicate components of the cartilage. Australian by Nature Shark Cartilage is subject to stringent quality control throughout its processing and manufacture.
Shark Cartilage contains:
- Protein substances, amino acids, sulphur and collagen
- Minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron, chromium, manganese and silica
Directions: Adults take three or four capsules daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
AUST L 77194