No products in the cart.
You work hard in the gym, and you work hard on your diet. What if I told you that your hard work was going to waste because the nutrients that you are consuming are not getting to where they need to be?
When you are trying to pack on mass, you have to eat more, but how do you tell your body to send all those nutrients to the muscle instead of to fat tissue? With GLYCOSLIN, the most powerful insulin driver and nutrient delivery enhancer on the market.
Nutrient partitioning is the concept that the body can be activated to deliver nutrients, such as carbohydrates and protein, to desired tissues (muscles) and not to the tissues we don’t want (adipose tissue or fat). This can be accomplished by activating insulin, the hormone that activates transporters of carbohydrate and protein, receptors on muscle cells but not on fat cells.
Compounds such as cyanidin-3-glucoside, banaba extract, and berberine have demonstrated nutrient partitioning in studies, where muscle cells pull in the nutrients from high-calorie diets while fat cells remain unaltered, or even shrink!
GlycoSlin can also be used to mitigate the damage from cheat meals.
- Cyanidin-3-Glucoside – An extract from berries that, when combined with high calories, increases nutrient transport into the muscles while leaving fat tissue unaffected
- Berberine – This compound increases insulin sensitivity so that insulin can better do its job and drive more carbs and protein into the muscle
- Banaba extract – An insulin mimetic, this leaf-derived extract acts like insulin and works synergistically with insulin in the body to dramatically increase nutrient delivery
- Cinnamon – This common spice has a dual action of acting as an insulin mimetic while also increasing insulin action
- Thioctic acid – Thioctic acid increases blood flow so that more nutrients are able to be delivered to the musculature
What sets this formula apart from the competition is its precise combination of insulin mimetics and sensitivity activators, so that insulin has helpers to do the work AND can do its job better with more results!
So get those calories in, and then put them to work with GLYCOSLINTM!
Q: How do I take Kodiak Glycoslin?
A: Take one serving (3 capsules) once daily just prior to your highest carbohydrate meal of the day. Due to the formula’s strength and effectiveness, it is recommended that the accompanying meal has at least 50g of carbs in it.
Q: Don’t carbs make you fat?
A: They can. Carbs are a source of energy used for high-intensity activity, such as weightlifting, so they are necessary in some cases. GlycoSlin helps prevent fat gain from carbohydrates by directing them to be used rather than stored. This can help improve performance and muscle building while also reducing potential negative impacts of carbs on body fat.
Q: What other Kodiak products can I stack with Glycoslin?
A: Our Attack pre workout will help to supercharge your workout.
Q: When is the best time to take Kodiak GlycoSlin?
A: The best time is before your high carb meal, so usually either lunch or dinner, depending on your diet. If it is a cheat meal (or cheat day), use GlycoSlin whenever you have an unusually high quantity of carbohydrate in a single meal. GlycoSlin is safe to use with every meal.