No products in the cart.
Perfect Keto raises blood ketone levels up to 1.5 mmol, while tasting better and being more affordable than others.
Why Perfect Keto?
- We believe ketosis should be accessible to everyone, everywhere, and at anytime.
- High-quality beta hydroxybutyrate (BHB)
- Effective at raising blood ketone levels (up to 1.5 mmol)
- Two delicious flavors — Chocolate Sea Salt and Peaches & Cream
- Affordable and straight forward, no MLM necessary
- Gets you into ketosis anytime, anywhere
There are countless health benefits to being in a metabolic state of ketosis, here are just a few our of favorites:
1. EFFORTLESS FAT LOSS – Ketosis puts your body into a constant state of fat burning to effortlessly shed unwanted weight.
2. ENHANCHED FOCUS – Ketones can provide the body with an immediate and lasting source of energy – especially to the brain.
3. EFFICIENT EXERCISE – Ketosis requires less oxygen to make energy than carbohydrates, increasing performance output.
What is ketosis anyway?
Ketosis is a metabolic state where you body uses a byproduct of fat breakdown (ketones) for energy instead of carbohydrate breakdown (or glucose). Perfect Keto Base provides those ketone bodies to put your body into a state of ketosis, whenever, wherever.
What does Perfect Keto taste like?
Perfect Keto Base comes in two amazing flavors: Chocolate and Peach. Gone are the days of “jet fuel” tasting ketones. These two flavors are so delicious you will actually enjoy getting into ketosis. UPDATE: There are more great flavours of Perfect Keto Base – Coffee, Salted Caramel and Vanilla… Yum!
I thought ketosis was really bad for you!
Nope! That would be ketoacidosis, not ketosis. These are two completely different metabolic states. If you don’t have uncontrolled diabetes, this won’t be a problem for you.
But I have gotten GI distress with ketosis or other ketone products before.
No worries here. We use the highest quality beta-hydroxybutyrate ketone esters, blended to minimize any GI problems. If you do experience any problems, just start with a half scoop and increase from there.